Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Living Fully

My Dearest Friend,

I don't know about you but living a full life, one without regrets, you know the kind of life where you wake up in the morning and are filled with excitement and anticipation is not something I have mastered yet! I know people like this, although not many, who can tell you story after story of their life adventures. I want to be one of those people!! I want to live the kind of life where every moment is intentional and not wasted. I don't want to just exist and make it through life and look back and say I wish I would of, fill in the blank, or where did the time go! This blog is about learning to grow into the life I want and feel called to! I hope you will join me for the journey!!

Blessings,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment